making owls cool since 1986

We moved to Arizona to see burrow owls. Where the hell are all the burrow owls?

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Blog = Hassle

...and I don't mean hoff. I had a bad time making this blog. I don't know if it's because I'm using Mozilla or what, but I have to erase my cache everytime I publish and my stupid test publish I made to check on my whimsical background (nice whimsical background I got, huh?) kept showing up.

But it looks like I figured it out, so good for me.

The purpose for Erin and I (Eric) have in making this blog is two-fold:

A. We hate Myspace

B. Kev and Jen made one and we want to be just like them.

Actually, I did get the idea from Kev and Jen's blog on Livejournal. It's pretty neat to check up on what they're up to without having to pay Verizon Wireless a shitload of money. So, they live in Hawaii and Veau and Emily and Katie live in California, so it seemed like a alright idea to make a blog.

This will be our profile picture. Sarah or Damien took it at Belchertown State School.




I think I might go back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home